Lic.iur. HSG, Attorney-at-law, MBA INSEAD, Partner
Lukas Gayler holds a Master’s degree from the University of St.Gallen HSG from 2004. After working at a district court and in a law firm, he was admitted to the bar. He then worked in a single and a multi-family office, where he developed his affinity for entrepreneurship. In 2012, he obtained an MBA at INSEAD in Singapore and Fontainebleau. After working again in an entrepreneurial family office, Lukas Gayler set up his own business in 2014.
Lukas Gayler is committed to the interdisciplinary exchange between law and business and always strives to find pragmatic solutions in a complex, entrepreneurial environment, especially when it comes to corporate transactions or succession planning.
As a professional advisor and board member of various medium-sized companies, Lukas Gayler is proactively involved in the day-to-day business of his clients. He also advises his clients on private matters. His client base consists of entrepreneurs and companies at various stages of the life cycle, whether they are start-ups, growth companies, established companies or investors.
- MBA at INSEAD in Singapore and Fontainebleau (2012)
- Admitted to the bar in the Canton of Zurich and throughout Switzerland (2007)
- Lic. iur. HSG at the University of St. Gallen HSG (2004)
- Corporate and company law
- Commercial and contract law
- Private equity, venture capital, corporate finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate succession
- Board of directors mandates
- Corporate housekeeping
- Escrow Services
- Employment law
- Diese Rechte hat der Verwaltungsrat auf Auskunft und Einsicht bei der AG (WEKA Steuer- & Finanzratgeber für Unternehmen 2022)
- Neues Aktienrecht: Die virtuelle Generalversammlung (WEKA Steuer- & Finanzratgeber für Unternehmen 2022)
- Die Ausschüttung einer Zwischendividende im neuen Aktienrecht (WEKA Finanz- und Rechnungswesen 2022)
- Konzernverantwortung (HR Today 2022)
- Aufgepasst beim Aktienkauf (Zürcher KMU 2019)
- Eigentumsnachweis beim Aktienkauf (WEKA Treuhand Kompakt 2019)
- Bewertungsfragen bei einer Kapitalerhöhung aus rechtlicher Sicht (WEKA Treuhand Kompakt 2019)
- Business Case “Carlyle – Moncler Exit Considerations” (Gewinner INSEAD Case Writing Competition 2012)
- Swiss Equity Guide – Innovationsfinanzierung (2010)
Memberships and further activities
- Zurich Bar Association
- Various board memberships
Empty section. Edit page to add content here.
Fortunagasse 15 / Rennweg